With 18 years experience in the make-up industry and I still love what I do. I’m a natural creative with meticulous attention to detail for commercial, editorial, media, music, tv, fashion, as well as bridal, makeovers, personal tuition and face/body painting events. More recently my visual design concepts have expanded to bespoke mural design for home interiors & exteriors.
The make-up looks fantastic, and I didn’t have to do any retouching on pretty much all of them! Dan Pearce, photographer.
- My approach is friendly, professional and always to the highest standard.
- Working together with the creative teams is vital to meet the clients’ brief efficiently and effectively within a given time scale.
- I’m based in Bristol and have a full clean driving licence. Available to work nationally as well as internationally. I only use high quality, reputable make-up brands, such as MAC Cosmetics, plus only biodegradable glitters.
- I create a vast and diverse variety of looks as well as styling or helping with wardrobe on shoots.
- Given my fashion design & visual merchandising background these skills assist me well in my work.
- I offer competitive rates on a full, half day or hourly rate.
To discuss & book your requirements please click, contact me for more details, I’d love to hear from you.
“I make films and do photo shoots for a living. I need to have a creative team that I can rely on. Claudia is one of those rare people who can style hair and do make up quickly, precisely and artistically. I first booked Claudia for a film production back in 2010 and she has been a talent that I can rely on ever since. Claudia created hair styles from the 1940s for my Hollywood collection and has consistently added value to my photographs. Claudia is dependable and professional.” Damien Lovegrove
Selection of Clients
Royal Mail – Brayleino – Orange/EE – Olaus Roe – Nationwide – Endomel West Panasonic – BBC Bristol – Manson & Zimbler – Dell – Dents – WHSmith – Marie Curie – Mind – The Audit Commission – Re-think – DAS – Roman Baths – Milson Place – Mallorys & Son – Southgate Shopping Centre – Cabot Circus – Arla Foods – Wimpy Homes – Property 4U – Honda – Panasonic – Cannons – Benson & Hedges – Wella – Wessex Water – L’Oreal – Claire Teal – Anusha – Damien Lovegrove – Kiss FM – 1 Love Media – Dream Boat Records – Venue.