Makeup & Hair for Weddings & Other Special Events
It’s All About You!
Are you getting married, totally new to make-up, having a special do or simply just stuck in a makeup rut? You can choose from the following services I offer you to pamper and indulge yourself or with friends. Whatever your age, gender and ethnic background – I can help you look and feel fab-u-lous without costing the earth!
20 years of expertise
Experience in all skin tones, age and gender. Creating a vast range of looks & hair styles.
Trustworthy, calm & patience
I’ll listen to what you really want.
Only high quality, cruelty free brands
Used for longevity, helping you look and feel your best. Organic skin care range.
Wedding Makeup and Hair
Your wedding day, it will be the most unforgettable day! It certainly was for me. With almost 20 years of expertise, you can totally relax. My professional range of makeup ensures you look stunning, feel confident and amazing on your special day whatever your age, gender and ethnicity. And yes, you’ll still look like you!
On Your Special Day:
- I offer great wedding packages for you and your party. Hair styling depends on your requirement & time
- I can can complement your style or theme: from natural, smokey to vintage
- I only use professional cruelty free cosmetics such as MAC and am happy to incorporate any of your favourite products. Plus, Pink & Green a gorgeous organic & vegan local skincare range
- On your wedding day, I’ll come to your home or preferred location. I will be more than happy to stay until you’re ready to go and for any final touch ups
- I can also bring some extra sparkle to your evening reception with eco-glitter & creative face painting. Lots of fun and different for all your guests
- Wedding lessons are also available online or in person.
Wedding Makeup & Hair Prices
Good news! 2021/22 prices will remain same as in 2020.
- Bride makeup & hair consultation & trial: £80 allow up to 2 hours at your home/venue
- Trial: Just makeup or hair – £65
- On the big day: Makeup & hair – £110
- If just the bride on day with no other bookings – £180.
Your wedding party:
- Makeup & hair on the day: £85 each
- Just hair or makeup: £65
- Flower girls under 12 years: No charge for makeup. Hair from £15.
Prices including natural false lashes & organic skin care preparation.
Wedding parties of 4 or more: Hair or makeup, including bride: £280
Other cost will occur for: Travel after 5 miles at 0.45p per mile round trip. Parking, tolls and accommodation.
Special offer until 30th April 2021:
With each bridesmaid hair & makeup booking one will be half the costs. So £85 for one will be £42.50 for another!
Valid on bookings received from September 2020 until 30th April 2021.
Makeup & Hair for Special Events
So often I hear “I always look like a panda, every time I try a smokey look.” Over 2 decades of transforming faces and creating makeovers in photographic studios and beyond, I can help create that wow factor, feel confident whatever the occasion and whatever your gender. From a natural, vintage, catwalk to sultry, smokey looks — no more panda eyes.
A fun and stylish way to start your night out for any occasion. Look and feel your best for headshots for your busniess and confident for PR events.
What I can offer you:
- Discussing your whole style, with tips and techniques along the way, I’ll enhance your best features and disguise any blemishes making sure you look your best.
- Long lasting makeup – gives you confidence for your special event.
- This service can also include hairstyling to complete your look. Depending on numbers another make-up artist can be arranged.
Gift Vouchers available – making a great gift and presented in one of my hand painted cards.
Have you ever wanted to know what colours suit you? Wasted time & money on the wrong colour foundation? What are those brushes for? Or simply stuck in a rut with your makeup?
Your one-to-one lesson includes plenty of professional tips and techniques from the trade. Giving you more confidence applying your day, evening look or both.
This hands-on step by step guide will really help tp understand your unique face shape, structure and untimately learn how to enhance your features.
I will show you:
- Colours and tones that best suit your complexion, give you advice on your existing makeup and suggest products within your budget.
- You’ll also learn how the correct use of brushes can help you create or re-style your desired look.
- I’ll record everything we cover in the session on your very own face chart, so you have your own personalised guide to check back on and use whenever you need to recreate your look at home.
- Allow 1.5 – 3 hours.
- Online, group lessons and short courses can be arrange too.
Claudia is an incredible Make-up Artist – she transformed me from tired Mum into THIS! Such a delight to work with too, Claudia absolutely knows her stuff and can give you what you want. An amazing experience Xx
Claudia is a wonderful makeup artist, she is warm and so kind. Claudia is an artist, and this really comes through with her work – my makeup was subtle and elegant and she used excellent colours for my bridesmaids, enhancing the natural colours of their eyes and the dresses they wore. Thank you for helping to make me look amazing on my special day. Wishing you all the very best in the future xx
Firstly, Claudia is super lovely and puts me at ease immediately. I asked Claudia to create a smouldering, elegant look for my 40th birthday. She really listened to me – I wanted a look that would really focus on bringing out my best features, without being OTT. Claudia nailed it! Everyone commented on how amazing I looked and the fab Mac make-up she used lasted all night! Thanks Claudia!
Wedding Hair & Makeup Questions
What is included in your wedding package?
With 3 or more in your wedding party, including bride I can offer hair and makeup for £85 each. Price excludes trials. We can discuss this in more detail.
Do I need a trial?
A trial is not compulsory, but highly recommended so you are 100% happy, have no allergic reaction to products, no stress before your big day.
When do I book a trial?
I recommend booking a trial minimum of 6 weeks before your wedding. In high season, 3 months before. To secure your booking the cost of your trial will be required, paid via a bank transfer or Paypal. Deposit is non-refundable, but can be used towards another service valid for 12 months.
What if I have to cancel my wedding?
In the unfortunate event you have to cancel, please contact me as soon as possible. The deposit is non-refundable, but can be used towards another service valid for 12 months. Any other payments made 12 weeks before the wedding. 50% will be refunded After this time payments are non-refundable.
What if I have an allergies or skin condition?
If you or any of your wedding party have known allergies or skin sensitivities, please let me know. A trial is recommended to avoid any allergic reactions or be happy to use your products that you feel more comfortable with. On your big day or a week before, if anyone has occurred an eye infection or cold sore, please let me know as soon as possible. Depending on the condition I will need to use disposable brushes or may not be able to apply make-up, due to avoid cross contamination of products. We can discuss this in more detail.
What are your travel costs?
Travel is charged at 0.45p per, round trip. ie: to and from trail location, venue on the day. If in Bristol charges occur after 5 miles. Parking costs will also be required.
Do you travel abroad?
Ready to look & feel fabulous?
Get in touch so we can discuss your special plans!