Porch design above: ‘Claudia is a brilliant artist and we’re so pleased with our wonderful and unique mural.’ H.Turner, Yate.
WINNER ANNOUNCED! Competition entries, please check your emails!
A NEW YEAR, A NEW ART PIECE! To brighten up your winter, I’m so excited to launch a competition for a chance to WIN a bespoke mural, designed & hand painted by me Claudia Lucia, worth £425.
Do you have a dull wall in your home, work place, office, school, a preparing a nursery for your new arrival? Well, just about anywhere where you would love to see a space light up with a beautiful piece of artwork? I would love to help create something special and unique for you. Furthermore, murals are great for your wellbeing and make fantastic conversation pieces too! ‘We had built and decorated a new extension some time ago, but it always felt incomplete. When Claudia suggested a mural I knew a peacock is what I wanted. She came up with the design and used the colours in the room. The initial sketch was great, and I was really happy with it. It was fascinating to see the work in progress, and the finished mural is amazing! The photos actually don’t do it justice. I have had so many lovely comments about it. ‘ MP – Bristol
Click on Peacock mural for kitchen/dinner for a time lapse snippet: (24 seconds).
All you need to do to enter this one off competition is take these 3 easy steps:
- 1. Just click on mural, which takes you to my contact page.
- 2. Fill in the form and in ‘Subject’ write Mural Competition.
- 3. In ‘Your Message’ just write a sentence or two why you would like a bespoke mural painted.
- On Monday 18th March I will announce the lucky winner with Facebook live. If you are not on Facebook no problem, I’ll send an email to let you know if have won or not.
Here a few T’s & C’s please read:
- Maximum size approximately (h) 2.5m x (w)1.5m (similar to a standard chimney breast, similar size of the above Peacock or autumn design below).
- The wall must be in a good condition ready to paint.
- Location: South West of England and South Wales.
* within a 10 mile radius of BS11 travel costs are included. Outside of these areas travel cost will be applicable.
- Your email will be used linked with this competition and subscribe to my occasional news & offers. I will never share your details or spam you. After the competition (March 18th), you can unsubscribe at any time.
- By entering this competition, you agree for photos and video of the mural to be used for publicity and social media.
- 2 days will be allocated for painting. A design will be agreed upon which is achievable within this timescale.
- Availability will be organised at the time of booking.
- Competition runs from February 17th to March 17th (closes 11.59pm).